1. Terms and definitions
1.1.1. The owner of Pognali 43 corporate site (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administrator) is the administrator of the прокаткиров.рф domain who deals with personal data processing and determines the purposes of processing personal data, the types of personal data to be processed, personal data actions (operations).
1.1.2. Personal data - any information directly or indirectly relating to a specific individual (subject of personal data).
1.1.3. Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without special software including acquisition, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, processing (update, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
1.1.4. The confidentiality of personal data is mandatory for the Administrator or other people with access to personal data, personal data distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or the availability of other legal grounds is prohibited.
1.1.5. The users of Pognali 43 website (hereinafter referred to as the User) is a individual or a legal entity with access to the Site via Internet and using the Site.
1.1.6. “Cookies” is a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
1.1.7. “IP-address” is a unique address of a single node in a computer network built over IP.
2. General provisions
2.4. The site administrator of Pognali 43 does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by users and does not control their legal competence. However, the Administrator assumes that the user has active legal capacity after achieving legal age or other conditions stipulated by current legislation and provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself using the feedback form or other forms on the site and maintains this information up to date.
3.1.1. Personal information that the User provides about himself/ herself when filling out feedback forms and/ or other forms on the “Pognali 43” website, including his personal data:
- phone number;
- IP address;
- data from cookies;
- information about the browser;
- date and time of visit;
- requested page address;
- other similar information.
4. Purpose of personal data acquisition and processing
4.1. The administrator of the Pognali 43 website collects and stores the personal data necessary for the provision of services (execution of agreements with the User), as well as for the fulfillment of obligations imposed on the Website Administration by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2. The site administrator uses personal information for the following:
- party identification within the framework of agreements between the User and the webmaster including the provision of the Services;
- detecting and preventing fraud and/ or illegal receipt or use of information and/ or receipt of Services provided by the Site;
- establishing contacts with the User, including sending notifications, requests and information relating to the Site’s functioning (for example, if the User has forgotten his login/ password), as well as other information that may be of interest to the end User;
- improving the Site’s quality, its user experience, development and/ or acquisition of information, development and/ or provision of better services;
- processing requests from Users for the provision of personalized services;
- sending newsletters and advertising new Products/ Services and special offers to the extent allowed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
5. Personal data processing terms and sharing data with third parties
5.1. The Pognali 43 administrator stores users’ personal information in accordance with the site’s internal rules and regulations.
5.2. The site administrator takes all necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal data from illegal or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and other illegal actions of third parties. At the same time, the Site Administrator expects that the User conscientiously stores his personal data (especially passwords) and does not communicate it to third parties.
5.3. The site administrator is entitled to share the user's personal data with third parties if:
- the User has expressed his written consent to such actions;
- the Transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable laws and is implemented based on procedures established by law;
5.4. The Site Administrator complies with Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On Personal Data” when processing user’s personal data.
6. Modification and deletion of personal data
6.1. The user can at any time change (update, modify) his personal information completely or partially, as well as its confidentiality parameters.
6.2. The site administration has the right to destroy the user’s Personal Information without his consent, namely, to take actions, as a result of which data restoration is impossible.